I appreciate everyone coming up with so many terrific ideas on how to handle extra ARCs. I wish I had enough to send you all a copy. But names have to be drawn, so the winners of the Take My ARCs, Please giveaway (along with the suggestion they made that I'm going to use) are:
1. Applejacks0711, who suggested: "I like the idea of donating it to a cancer treatment center (my grandmother and mother would love to read stuff like that when they're there)."
2. Jason, who suggested: "You could donate them to a soldier. I'm pretty sure that they need something to get their minds off of their current situation."
3. Firebrand, who suggested: "New reading material would be much appreciated here at the Burn Unit."
4. Karen W., who suggested: "I'm always all for donating to a women's shelters..."
5. Edie, whose comment read: "Send them to the amputee ward of military hospitals for severely injured troops."
Winners, please send your full name and ship-to information to LynnViehl@aol.com so I can get these ARCs out to you. Firebrand, if you would also send the address for the Burn Unit, I'd appreciate it.
I'll have a post later on in the week (with pics if possible) as I distribute the other ARCs according to your suggestions. Thanks again to everyone for joining in.