Sunday, February 15, 2009

And the Title Goes to...

Thinking up a title can be torturous, but you guys really came up with some amazing ideas for the contest to title Richard & ElĂ­ane's book.

Among all the terrific entries was one I kept coming back to, one that encompassed both the story plan and the theme. It also crystallized around a story element that I didn't mention but that I've been driving myself crazy over, and that was what really clinched it for me.

The winner of the contest is:

Tami in Jacksonville for Chrysalis

Tami, when you have a chance, send your ship-to info and the title of the Darkyn novel you'd like me to sign for you to Thanks to everyone, you guys truly outdid yourselves on this one.


  1. Congrats Tami. And Lynn, have to say that was my favorite too :).

  2. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Congratulations Tami!
    So I will be looking forward to reading Chrysalis when it´s done.

  3. Congrats, Tami!! The minute I read that title, I thought, "Perfect". :)

  4. Good choice. That title was ringing in my head ever since I read it here. It says so much in one word. :)

  5. Great title, congrats Tami!

  6. Anonymous6:31 PM

    AHHH! I won, I won! Thank you all for the congratulations! I love Lynn's book and I'm honored to be able to help her in her work in some small way!

    Lynn, I'll be sending you an e-mail shortly!